BancNet Mobile Banking Service
BancNet now gives ATM cardholders the convenience of doing common ATM transactions such as balance inquiry, bills payment and electronic reloading of prepaid credits via Short Messaging Service (SMS).
Available to all Globe, Smart & Sun subscribers.
To make it highly secure, access to BancNet Mobile Phone Banking is through an MPIN (Mobile Banking Personal Identification Number) known only to the cardholder. "Account keys" are used instead of the customer’s real account numbers to keep them confidential. In addition, the service will pass through the existing BANCNET security infrastructure that has been reliably working over the years in the banking industry.
How To Register
- Online, log on to www.bancnetonline.com
- Click on your bank icon
- Read the terms and conditions, you can proceed when you click on the “I agree” button.
- In the left of your screen, click on Mobile Banking Registration.
- In the Mobile Banking Registration page, fill in the entries then click on the “Submit” button.
- You will receive your MPIN on screen upon successful registration.
- You will receive your Account Key through SMS a few minutes after activation.
- If no SMS is received, proceed to your bank of account to request for activation of your mobile banking account.
Mobile Banking Transactions User Guide